There are several reasons as why some people are overweight. It is interesting to know that your metabolism rate has a major impact on your weight loss program. People with low metabolism have a hard time in losing weight because of their slow metabolism fat gets stored in their bodies. There are some people who suffer from the problem of hormonal imbalance, but one of the major causes of obesity in people is their unhealthy eating habits and inadequate exercising.
Home Remedies for weight Loss
1. Cabbage is a negative calorie food that helps in burning body fat. You can take cabbage as a salad or added to other food. Try to replace one meal with a cabbage meal.
2. Green tea is one of the popular home remedies for weight loss. Drink three cups of green tea to deal with the extra weight. It is an ultimate fat burner.
3. Eat two red tomatoes every morning in breakfast for a few months. This will help in restricting calorie intake.
4. Prepare a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper, 3 teaspoon lime juice, and 1 teaspoon honey in 1 cup water. Drinking this mixture for 3-4 months to loss weight.
5. Drink a glass of lukewarm water mixed with lime juice and some honey the first thing in the morning. This is also a common home remedy for weight loss to dissolve the excess fats.
6. Eating 10-12 fully grown curry leaves every morning for 3 to 4 months may help in weight loss for obese people.
7. Include fat burning foods in your diet plan. This will help in weight loss for those who want to lose weight naturally.
8. Minimize your carbohydrate intake. Avoid rice and potatoes. Wheat, barley and maize are ideal substitutes for rice in people who has weight problems. Also do not consume oily and fatty substances like clarified butter, butter and sweet potato.
9. Exercise is extremely important in weight loss. It is necessary to indulge in mild physical activity after each meal even if you cannot make time to go to a gym.
10. Begin your day with a cup of mint tea. Also prepare mint leaves chutney. This must be taken with every single meal. It helps in the proper breaking down of the fats.
11. The Indian plum (jambula) is well known for its weight controlling properties. Take 4-5 leaves of the jambula plant and soak them in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, discard the leaves and drink the water on an empty stomach. If you do this everyday, then you will find a positive reduction in your weight in three weeks or a month.
12. Vegetables and fruits (avoid banana and cheeku) are low calorie foods, therefore, eating more of them will help in weight loss. Do not add salt to fruits and vegetables for taste. Reduce the salt and sugar intake to the minimum.
Natural remedies for maintaining weight loss
Expel the toxins in the body through stool, urine and sweating. For this, tackle constipation and take more of diuretic substances and liquids for increased flow of urine. Allow the body to sweat out the toxins. This will helps in the reduction of weight.
Salt: It is quite helpful. Take salt-free food to lose weight.
Vegetables and Fruits: Vegetables and fruits are low calorie foods, therefore, eat more of them. Banana and cheeku increase the weight, hence do not eat them. Do not add salt to fruits and vegetables for taste. Reduce the salt intake to the minimum. Also do not consume sugar, oily and fatty substances like clarified butter, butter and sweet potato. This will helpful in normalizing the body weight.