When you want to loose weight you need to make sure that you do it the healthy way and in a way that it will not cause any problems to your physical or psychological health. Everybody, very well knows the basic principles for weight loss: less food, more exercise. It may sound easy but the exhaustive pace of everyday life makes it almost impossible to achieve. Luckily, there are a few easy-to-follow strategies that can and will help you lose weight fast and easy … the healthy way.
1. if you tend to snack on potato chips or other junk food, then get rid of them from the kitchen, and replace them with few baked biscuits packets or snacks which include low fat foodstuffs like fruit bowls. Stick to using Mediterranean style fats in cooling like olive oil, and make meals using lean meat like turkey and salmon.
2. Include a balanced diet that has all the nutrients – fats, proteins, lean meat, vitamins, soy etc. and include as many colored vegetables as you can. Each color has a different nutrient. Your body needs each and every one of these for its health, so don’t let it starve by cutting out items from your diet that you think are bad for you.
3. We often confuse thirst with hunger, leading to load our body with unnecessary calories, when what we really need is a glass of cold water. If you prefer, you can add some lemon slices to the jug of water for extra flavour, or to drink tea with fruit flavour but no sugar. It is a simple and healthy trick that will help you a lot in your weight loss efforts.
4. Start focusing on moving your body as much as you can throughout the day. This can involve walking to the store, playing outside with your children and starting a 30-minute-per-day workout routine. For beginners, focus on low-impact exercises that will strengthen and tone muscles as well as increasing heart rate, such as swimming, walking or bicycling. Try to exercise at least three times per week to start. Gradually work yourself up to exercising every day.
5. Dinner should be very light, like a salad or grilled fish, roasted chicken and soups. Do not have a four course meal planned. Just one main dish like chicken is enough. Also make sure that you have eaten at least two hours before you sleep. This helps the food get digested.
6. Many times, our desire for food is not due to real hunger, but due to other several psychological factors. Hunger is the message of our organism to tell us that we need fuel, so if the desire for food is not due to hunger, the food will not make us feel better. On the contrary we will feel worse because of the extra unnecessary calories we will consume. It is also a not healthy habit because it does not offer anything and will help you destroy your weight loss efforts.
7. Do not smoke. Period. And limit your drinking to social events. Again, never too heavy. This is one of the most healthy weight loss tips.
Author is an online researcher on natural weight loss. Nutritionist. Click read more on weight loss tips, how to lose belly fat.