Liver is an important part of body performing many important functions. Problem in liver functioning slowly affects all body organs like kidney, lungs etc. Thus its ones responsibility to help its liver perform well by supporting it with detox diet and avoid high calorie and sugar content which is harmful for liver. Liver problems can leads to severe health complication as absence of purification and other functions that liver performs for the body.
Detox diet is not a medication but rather regular diet which one should make habit to follow on regular intervals for a healthy life. It consist of consuming herbal products which generally have high antioxidants, lots of juices, restrict diet to vegetables and fruits and say no strictly to all kinds of processed and fast foods so popular nowadays. Detox diet will make one feels just like cleaning a vacuum cleaner filled with dirt and dust. It will clean liver by making accumulated food absorbable by the body; it will increase capability of blood to clot and cleans toxins in a better way. By putting less pressure on liver, liver will function well and body will be clear of toxins making one feel much more energized and feel as if you can never be sick. It also helps in reducing obesity since liver stores fats and sugars in it.
Top liver detox diet includes following:
1. Say no to chemicals: Before starting taking something good, its must to say no to the harmful things. Thus before taking us detox diet to help liver perform, its must to stop taking what is causing damages to liver so that the good can perform its function well. Its must to stop consuming alcohol, fats and sugar which are harmful and which contribute towards accumulation of toxins. Stopping them will help liver clean toxins better.
2. Water is must: Like we all flush our waste, and clean utensils with water, in the same way even our body inside needs water for its cleaning. Its water which flushes toxins out from the body. One must have at least 8 glass of water a day for proper cleaning of the body.
3. Fiber intake: fibers facilitate body cleansing and blood purifying. One can say its natural detergent to clean body. Fiber is present is large amount in fruits, cucumber, leafy green vegetables, wheat etc. Acai berry is a fruit which is not just rich in fiber but also contains high content of minerals, vitamins and anti oxidants for good health of the body.
4. In order to cleanse and decongest the liver is to start with with fresh lemon juice in the morning.
5. Several essential including Vitamin C; Vitamin E; Vitamin A, Selenium and zinc are necessary for Supports liver detoxification and protect the liver against toxins.
6. Regular physical activity helps you to detox naturally. It improves functioning of the liver as well as excretion of toxins. Exercise stimulates excretion of toxins through sweat.
7. Milk Thistle, tea, Ginger are an excellent herb that can help cleanse the liver.
One should make it a habit to include as much fibers, fruits in daily routine
diet. And in regular intervals just live on them in order to provide liver support to clean body of accumulated toxins, fats , sugars and other harmful substances properly. Just like we need to clean our vacuum filter before it can clean more, we need to clean our liver as well so that it can keep cleaning for our body.
If you want more information about health please visit this site right now.