S’mores Ice Cream Pie (photos #1 and #2 © Completely Delicious).
 A slice of the pie.
 S’mores popcorn and and 16 more S’mores recipes are a the right (photo © Valerie’s Home Cooking Book).
 How about S’mores Waffles? The recipe and 16 more are to the right (photo © Posie Harwood | King Arthur Flour).
National S’mores Day is August 10th. Take advantage of the weekend to make a scrumptious S’mores Ice Cream Pie.
This recipe, from Annalise of Completely Delicious, was sent to us by Go Bold With Butter.
There are 17 more variations on S’mores below.
RECIPE: S’MORES ICE CREAM PIE
Ingredients For The Crust
1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (9 whole crackers/1 sleeve*)
1/4 cup light or dark brown sugar (53 grams)
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons unsalted butter (56 grams), melted
14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
7-ounce jar marshmallow cream (e.g. Marshmallow Fluff)
2 cups heavy whipping cream (250 ml)
Ingredients For The Filling
1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce, store-bought or homemade
1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1/4 cup crumbled graham crackers
Ingredients For The Topping
1. MAKE the crust. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, salt and butter and press into a 9-inch pie dish. Put in the freezer while you prepare the filling. (For a frozen pie, this is a better option than baking and cooling the crust.)
2. MAKE the filling. Whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow cream until smooth. With an electric mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream to medium peaks. Gently fold into the marshmallow mixture.
3. SPOON the filling into the pie dish. Depending on how deep your dish is, you may not need all of the filling. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
4. SPREAD the fudge sauce over the top of the pie and freeze until the pie is completely firm, at least 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve…
5. TOP with the mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces. For easier slicing, dip a sharp knife into hot water and wipe dry with a towel in between cuts.
MORE S’MORES RECIPES
Here are some s’mores recipes with twists that we’ve published, just a smattering of the thousands of s’mores recipes out there.
Of course, the classic graham cracker sandwich with toasted marshmallows and a piece of chocolate is perfect as is.
S’mores Baked Alaska
Cinnamon Tortilla Chip S’mores and a cappuccino cocktail
Creative S’mores Recipes
Fancy S’mores (banana split, peach, peanut brittle etc.)
Grilled Banana S’mores
Gourmet Marshmallow S’mores
Ice Cream S’mores
Skillet S’mores (S’mores Fondue)
S’mores With Other Types Of Cookies (not grahams)
S’mores Ice Cream Pie and Cupcakes
S’mores In A Cup Or Mason Jar
S’mores Cookie Bars
S’mores Ice Cream Cake
S’mores On A Stick
S’mores On The Grill
> S’mores History
> Graham Cracker History
*By far, Trader Joe’s graham crackers are the best. They come in a plastic box, not in a sleeve.
THE NIBBLE Blog – Adventures In The World Of Fine Food