The face is one of many areas where fat accumulates during weight gain. Plump and chubby cheeks and double chin are part of the common complaints among people who suffer from fat face. Fat accumulated on face causes greater mental and physical problems. It not only appears our good looks but also possesses greater problem to reduce them. Its difficult task to burn face fat as it can’t be exercise easily. Don’t be discouraged, the situations isn’t hopeless. How can we lose fat in the face? Here are some tips and tricks:
1. The best way to do it is to add some smile while you exercise. Make smiling a habit to lose cheek fat. Full body workouts are important as it helps to reduce cheek weight indirectly. You must do lot of activities like playing sports, swimming, cycling s it help reduce overall weight which result in cheek fat loss. Cardiovascular exercise is highly recommended as they help heart pump better and strengthen the metabolism.
2. Salt is an ingredient that causes bloating and water retention (and therefore face fat). Use herbs and spices instead and avoid avoid salty foods (potato chips, canned soups not labeled “low in salt, soy sauce, canned tuna and salmon, etc..) And eat those who are healthy. If you want to add a little salt to your recipe, do it with a shaker or sprinkle it with your hand instead of using a spoon. This way you control the amount of salt in your food.
3. You can slim your face by drinking more water. Your fat or puffy looking face may be caused by bloating. If the body does not get enough water, it will retain water. To ensure that your body is properly hydrated, you should drink eight glasses (64 ounces) of water a day. As a bonus, you will be less hungry and that will aid in weight loss.
4. Avoid eating refined sugars and sweet food. Experts believe that they can cause swelling and inflammation of blood vessels which leads to a swollen and more chubby face. Losing cheeks therefore requires a better food selection. Add food rich in fiber and whole grains to your diet. Eat vegetables and fresh fruit (foods that contain lots of water) to maintain good health. Ideally, eat 250 calories less than your daily calorie needs
5. If you’re in your teens, twenties or even thirties, your roundish face might be caused by baby fat that has yet to melt. Give it some time, and meanwhile be sure to work on reducing your overall body fat if need be. As people age they tend to lose a lot of their facial fat. This is one of the best natural weight loss.
6. Many studies have shown that eating at least 1200 milligrams of calcium (from food sources, mainly dairy products) per day may allow greater overall fat loss from the body. And one study showed that 50% of women who ate the recommended amount of calcium per day as nutritional supplements suffered less premenstrual syndromes (including water retention). So next time you are looking for a snack, think yogurt or cottage cheese. Knowing how to lose cheek through a selection of healthy snacks rich in calcium.
Author is an online researcher on natural weight loss. Nutritionist. Click read more on natural weight loss, how to lose cheek fat.